August 2019 Updates
July 31st we switched from MindBody to Wellness Living as our primary scheduling software. This switch was meant to facilitate a more user-friendly experience for our clients and staff. The Wellness Living Achieve app for phones and tablets allows our clients and students to sign up for classes on the go! We are still working out a few kinks as we learn this new system, but we’re confident we’ll have the hang of it in no time! Please let us know if you have issues using the website, the app, logging into your accounts, navigating your class passes, or any other issue with the new software that we can assist you with.
We’ve got a variety of new classes, events, and workshops this month as well as the upcoming months and we continue to expand our Brunswick studio class offerings.
- Barre Blend with Kat Ackerman is a new lunch time express Barre class on Thursdays at 12:00pm
- Cardio Circuit with Megan Higginbotham brings us a 45-min HIIT workout twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays at 5:45pm. This picks up where our July Boot Camp left off.
- Lunchtime Zen Yoga with Pat Heran anchors our midweek schedule in Brunswick every Wednesday at 12 noon.
- Yamuna Body Rolling + Yoga with Kandy Duke will be a 3-week series at our Brunswick location on Friday evenings at 5:45pm from August 30 through September 13.
- YBR for Shoulders, Wrists, & Hands will be Saturday, August 31 at 12:30pm in the SSI studio.
- Yin+Yoga Nidra with Sheri Wesolowski is on August 20th at 6pm this month.
- Beach Yoga continues on Saturdays at 8am through this month.
More details are available in our monthly newsletter (links on the home page or Facebook) or in-studio. –Neely