Yamuna Body Rolling Workshop: Save Your Shoulders!
Instructor: Kandy Duke
Certified Yamuna Body Rolling Practitioner, Personal Trainer, Yoga & Pilates Mat Teacher
Saturday, March 22, 9:30 – 11:00am
$30 Registration; Pre-Registration Required
- Learn to release tension in your shoulders for better posture
- Free restrictions from frozen shoulders & rotator muscle tears
- Define your shoulder muscles for that long, lean look
- Create & maintain shoulder flexibility to continue favorite exercise
Balls will be provided for the workshop, but you may also purchase them after class for continued home use.
Black Ball set ($30) | Gold Ball ($23.50) | Pump ($18)
Save Your Shoulders is a small part of an ongoing Body Sustainability program for your entire body.
- Align all your body parts correctly
- Make sure all your joints have their optimum range of motion
- Remove restrictions, old injury patterns, scar tissue, adhesions, & bad posture that deter you from your favorite exercise regimen
- Elongate, tone, and align all the muscles of the body
- Develop a long, strong, flexible, and aligned spine